Speak Like Nobody’s Watching
Speaking in front of an audience should feel comfortable and natural. My public speaking lessons, for kids, teens or adults, help improve tone, range, clarity, and projection as well as stance, stage presence and body language. Whether you are beginner or pro, I get you out of your own way, find your true voice, and help you conquer stage fright so you deliver a great speech! Don't let fear get in the way of your goals! My lessons are simple and I promise you, if you follow my instructions, you will see and hear fast results! I teach public speaking for all levels of experience, whether private one-on-one or group workshops, in person at my studio or online via webcam.
With Vocal Sensei, Carolyn Thompson
A dynamic, visionary performer, director, and storyteller, Carolyn Thompson’s passion for performance grew out of a homelife imbued with eclectic musical tastes, from the roots reggae and calypso favoured by her mother to the 80’s rock her older brothers enjoyed. These diverse sounds and energies laid the foundation for a lifelong passion for telling moving,...
Perfect for meetings, auditions, speeches, recordings and presentations.
- One-on-one, private public speaking lessons
- In-person inside the VE studio
- Or online via webcam
- Beginner or advanced
- Limited spots available
Currently Accepting New Students
Public Speaking Package Options
Info and Descriptions
Sale Packages Rules:
- Packages must be prepaid in one payment.
- All sessions in a package must be scheduled before the booking deadline.
- If you cancel a session for any reason, a make up session must be scheduled before the booking deadline or you will lose that session, additional fees will apply.
- This scheduler will NOT allow you to reschedule package sessions outside of the package deadline.
- You may choose to book a single 45min session or a double 90min session session. You also have the option of scheduling 2 or 3 sessions per week.
- Be sure to leave at least one day between bookings to do homework and give your voice a chance to rest.
- All fees are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
See Terms for more information