Everything you need to Master your Presentation
IMPORTANT PREP INSTRUCTIONS in 3 Steps!
- Spoken word
This can be something you wrote or something written by someone else
Every Saturday there's a NEW THEME!
- it can be a word in the speech or...
- the speech can be about the theme topic or...
- the theme reminds you of a speech or...
- the speech implies the theme
Be creative but keep it simple 🙂
Theme suggestions are always welcome!
The benefits of this Public Speaking workshop:
- Overcome stage fright
- Try out new techniques
- Learn from fellow students
- Perform in front of an audience
- Get feedback
- Improve your presentation skills
- Learn the art of public speaking
- Find out you're not the only one who is nervous
- Have fun
What to Bring?
- A good sense of humour
- Open Mind/Be teachable
- Listening skills
- Your voice
- A willingness to learn
Solo, Duo or Trio?
Now, if you want, you can connect with fellow students to present your speech as a team.
- If you want, you may book a private session to practice. If you purchase(d) a package of private one-on-one sessions then you may use one of those sessions toward your group session.
General Rules and etiquette:
- Please read the emailed Vocal Euphoria Appointment confirmation and reminders for rules, instructions and directions.
- Be courteous and on time. Arrive 15 min prior to workshop.
- The front doors are always locked but someone will come and let you in.
- Student performers can bring family or friends as guests. $10 each
- See Terms for more info