Sing Like Nobody's Watching
Belting out sweet tunes should feel amazing, hence the name "Vocal Euphoria"! My Singing Lessons, for kids, teens and adults, help improve your tone, range, clarity, projection and tuning, as well as stance, stage presence and body language. Whether you are Beginner or Pro, I get you out of your own way, find your true voice, help you conquer stage fright and show you how to really sing! Don't let fear get in the way of your goals! My lessons are simple and I promise you, if you follow my instructions, you will see and hear fast results! I teach singing for any genre and all levels of experience, whether private one-on-one or group workshops, in person at my studio or online via webcam.
With Vocal Sensei, Carolyn Thompson
Carolyn Thompson was born shortly after her mother and 2 older brothers immigrated to Toronto, ON, Canada from Jamaica. As the youngest and only girl Carolyn was highly influenced by her family’s eclectic taste in music, ranging from her mother’s love of roots reggae and calypso to her oldest brothers’ fascination with 80’s rock, including...
Perfect for audition prep, recording sessions, choir solos and live performances.
- One-on-one, private singing lessons
- In-person inside the VE studio
- Or online via webcam
- Beginner or advanced
- Limited spots available
Currently Accepting New Students
Singing Package Options
Info and Descriptions
Sale Packages Rules:
- Packages must be prepaid in one payment.
- All sessions in a package must be scheduled before the booking deadline.
- If you cancel a session for any reason, a make up session must be scheduled before the booking deadline or you will lose that session, additional fees will apply.
- This scheduler will NOT allow you to reschedule package sessions outside of the package deadline.
- You may choose to book a single 45min session or a double 90min session session. You also have the option of scheduling 2 or 3 sessions per week.
- Be sure to leave at least one day between bookings to do homework and give your voice a chance to rest.
- All fees are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
See Terms for more information